Danboard represents my life
Before I proceed, you may have noticed the changes in my blog. I thought of making it more attractive for you to be motivated to read, and I hope you won't fail me with my intention. My mother, father, and brother, are currently in the bedroom, insanely enjoying themselves with biscuits; for the meanwhile, here I am, finally have an idea on what to blabber about on my blog.
This blog entry is fully dedicated to a non-living thing. Because just tonight, I realised how similar this little cardboard box creature with my life. And in case if you'd ask, his (or her, I know nothing about this cardboard box's gender, but I would prefer assuming him as a male) name is Danboard. I knew his name just a while ago; I was having difficulties before then because there was no proper name for him, so I looked him up on Google and finally found him on Flickr. As what the post title says, it represents my life for we're both somehow melodramatic, and I'm not hide that fact from because it really is actually true. Below are some photos of him which you may find adorable.
It's impossible for me to post all of his photos on my blog, but if you wish on viewing more, visit the owner's Flickr page by clicking here.
That's all for tonight!





1 Comments:
this tiny guy used to be my main pic on fb. :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home