Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Unfaithful

Little did I know that it's Willy's birthday today! I actually greeted her at school this morning, by the way, and I also did the same on her Facebook. It's still clear as crystal clear the times when Lloyd and I would make jokes about her, and she'd not take them seriously. That's what I like about her. Not to say that she seems gullible or some sort, but because she knows how to distinguish a joke and an insult received from any type or person. And it is also Lynn's bithday! Do you remember Lynn? Perhaps you will if you can recall that she hung out with my lot on the 21st of December. Anyway, she's such a good singer.

My former classmates during grade school dropped by at SACS simply to sell tickets for their school's Christmas concert or something of that nature. I bought one for their profits' sake, but I guaranteed them that I honestly could not go because of hectic schedule. Better luck next time, Kristine!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home