Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm seeing reindeer

There aren't any interesting things going on so I'm clinging to David Archuleta's music for a while. He's a Mormon, so that makes him more desirable aside from his gospel-oriented songs and inspiring memoir written last year.

Eleven days to Christmas and Lennart still doesn't have any clue of what I am feeling and going through! I expected him to console me, to say the least, but he's busy displaying affection with his girlfriend in public especially in our classroom. Oh dear, I wish I had anybody whom I could rely on, not somebody whom I should wait forever for nothing. Maybe he's not actually the type of friend who could make me happier, but maybe the type of friend who forgets a friend bearing a big cross behind his or her back.

I miss my former life. I wish I was happier. Wait, I did say that the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home