Thursday, December 16, 2010

More revelations

I wish Mother knew that I heard all their conversation with Father on the phone last night. Owing to the fact that I slept at seven in the evening, I was full awake in the midnight when I heard Mother sobbing over the phone. Don't even bother asking why, but they always do that. The last time I remember clearly is four years ago when Father was drunk and dared to phone Mother then at a slip of tongue he said he was living with another woman. That caused Mother to gave both of them a surprise visit on Singapore. However, I shall not discuss more about it anymore, but the lesson I learnt is that Father was and is still sometimes a daredevil in disguise (He'll kill me if he he gets to read this entry, I'm pretty sure).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home