Monday, November 15, 2010

Parry Hotter

It occurred to me this morning at school after I set foot in my classroom that today was supposed to be a starvation day. If you'd ask why, I'm saving to spend the money by watching Deathly Hallows on Friday with friends. Whereas, like in one of my previous entry, I always overestimate people I invited over Facebook to  join my organised little get-togethers, I'm now expecting only a few friends to show up on Friday. Had I not checked a certain Harry Potter forum on the internet, I wouldn't feel relieved for the ticket prices,  which is ranging not more than two hundred pesos. Frankly, it's no contest.

I've had enough self-indulgence and ego-mourning since last week, hence the change of layout you see on this blog. I'm developing a pathological fascination on anything orange, I'm afraid; but hey, it's better than a gloomy layout. Moreover, as a reward for being so properly behaved today, I bought myself an orange from a random fruits stall at the market as I was about to pop home.
Class day wasn't that bad as I expected. Perhaps the upshot is undoubtedly the fact that Miss Ann surprisingly left comments in my diary (I was even more surprised that she left smileys on desired entries!), if you take account of the news that the relationship between her and us as a class is not at all as good as it started to be in June. But why can't we just get this thing straight, I ask? One bloody week has passed since that day she got "V-E-R-Y" angry at us, to say the least. Not trying to sound a complain aficionado here, but I've never experienced enduring one week just to avoid her cold eyes, for goodness' sake! I as well wonder if she shows those horrifying eyes with the other sections, though. In fact, there were no any improvements or at least differences of the attitude today compared to those of last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home