Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ohnoes, not the fish please

Before I start, I'd like to thank Mother for preparing that bony fish in dinner last night. Surprisingly, a bone got stuck in my throat; even more surprisingly, the much-maligned bone is still stuck here in its unfortunate habitat.

Seeing as the day going to be an eventful one, I hurried to school. That turned out to be pointless because I forgot to bring with me my English and Science books. Luckily for me, my school has a payphone that saved the day: I phoned my mother, asked her to bring them to school immediately (I didn't ask her in a bossy way), and all was well after that.
I know it sounds insane, but my classmates elected me as the class' vice mayor. The thing is that I'm not quite sure if I'll get used to this, after I was removed as the chairperson of liturgical activities in my sophomore year. My faults of the past haunt me, but it won't bite if I try to be responsible for the whole school year, will it (I can now hear my past self, king of irresponsible people, scoffing beside me)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home