Pasta, please
It had become apparent that I was longing for something exciting this week. Wish granted, Mary Lynn informed us at school that there shall be a small get-together for Michael Jackson's death anniversary today. Anyway, the point is my life hadn't had any fun lately, after unfortunate events that had happened the previous days. I strongly believe that is a good omen, perhaps, and I hope this is an indication that the rest of the days will be good to me, of course.
Our affectionately known rendezvous was at the cafeteria in front of our school. I was the second of the lot to arrive, by which point Karrah arrived a few moments later, followed by the rest and Sherry's cousin, who is apparently new to the lot. Seeing as there will be no other else to arrive, we proceeded to go to Mary Lynn's immediately. None of us mourned the people who decided not to join us last-minute.
Whilst at Mary Lynn's, her mother prepared us pasta alla carbonara. We didn't bring anything, of course, but hey, Karrah and I helped putting the dishes in the basin after eating.
We payed tribute—although late, because we sure couldn't make it yesterday evening—to Michael Jackson by playing his songs, meaning also partying (without drinks) with the pasta.
I can't write any further, it seems to me my brain is pretty messed up.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home