My hidden talent is jinxing things
That last sentence in the previous entry appears to bring a slight chance of making a mess out of things. However, I shan't go into details; I'm afraid I'll jinx things again.
Basically I just want some cuddling tonight, but, as you all know, my parents are far too busy to take a bit of notice at me; sometimes I think their never ending is rather important. Contrary to what you might expect from me, I didn't break down; instead, I natterd with Airelle on Yahoo! Messenger and had a heart-to-heart talk late at night. I quite didn't expect that coming.
"Do you ever feel the same way sometimes?" I asked.
"Yes, I do, and you're not alone," Airelle replied immediately. I'd be lying if I said that didn't tear me up a bit.
With all my honesty, Airelle is possibly the new best friend I could ask for. It's a bit of a shock to me to find out that I'm not the only internally misfit in the world.
I wish I could go back in time and give my twelve year-old self a warm hug. It just so happened that I realised I should have lived my life to the very fullest. When life was, dare I say it, worth living. . . .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home