Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Imperfections

I'm feeling extra miserable at the moment, but still I shall tell you what has happened today.
My dear classmates and I finally got to write in our school diary todayand I think we all will enjoy it. I haven't written much last summer except here on my blog, but it's usually too different when you're writing using your pen. It's like more words of wisdom would come out from the deepest depths of your brain and at the end it sure would make your diary entry a very interesting one.

Few moments ago I kept on saying this to myself: "Hey, when you really can't take it anymore and the hurt is too painful for you to hang on, don't forget there's a rope and a tree near you." No, I'm not considering suicide just because these shites in my life are enough, but I'm thinking what could possibly happen when everything would be too much to handle for my soul. Simple, I'm just keeping my mind open to any possibilities that could happen anytime of the century. No, I'm not blaming anyone at the moment either, but if you'd ask me if my mum has done something that had discouraged me tonight, well yes, and I'd tell this straight to her when I'm brave enough: "Instead of discouraging me because of my imperfections and flaws, why can't you just do otherwise to make me slightly feel a bit better about myself?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home