Another month gone
Can you believe it's June 1st already? I can't. I remember I created this blog in late March in an internet cafe and I just feel getting started. I've been through a lot of hard times and guess what, I'm still here! I might just give myself some treat tomorrow.
Admittedly I decided not to blog yesterday: there's absolutely nothing interesting to talk about except of the fact that the post has reached more than 5,000 hits. I do not know what should I do, even the owner of account is currently in panic because she said it was not here who posted it but her cousin. But, would that change anything? This shite could have ended easily if she had replaced the photo, but surprisingly she deleted it. That made the situation worse now.Why? When you delete a post on Tumblr it doesn't mean the post becomes extinct; there are copies on every accounts who reblogged that post. Complicated, really.
Anyway, this morning I woke up and rushed directly to the lavatory; blame the stomach malfunction for that. Then we had to go to the beach after, but there was another stomach malfunction so I went home after fifty minutes of staying there, doing nothing but bored. Home alone, I watched two movies for today: Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief in the morning, and WALL-E (Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth Class) in the afternoon. Although WALL-E has a dragging beginning, it copes up with its definitely meaningful ending. However, unlike Percy Jackson, the casts were robots so there wasn't a lot of conversations in the movie.
Whilst Facebooking I saw photos of the teachers from my Catholic school visiting the Cebu Mormon Temple. I do hope they found it very interesting, let alone the interior. But guess what? This music teacher who was a substitute teacher at my school is now converting!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home