As expected
Before I start, I'm reluctant to make this blog post, but I just ought to do this to get some issues off my chest.
Father, it's about Father again. He's never better these days; today was the worst. Basically his reactions were consisted with loud groans and heavy sighs, interspersed with lessons about proper table manners. Just so you know, the problem was not primarily about us, but about his being jobless and something to do with his blood glucose. I wouldn't be surprised though; he wasn't sympathetic after it and did not even apologise. I just wanted him to be the perfect father to me, but it seems my hope wears out whenever I see his cold-blooded face. Perhaps he should try to go to church some time, just in case something that he has been waiting forever may happen to him!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home