Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My crack

Okay, I admit that I'm starting to like Tumblr. But I'm not going to deny the fact that it's pretty much pointless because all you ought to do there is just to like and 'reblog' senseless posts (not all, actually). So, with all due respect, I'm still not abandon you, Blogger, you are still going to be my crack, my addiction.

Just this afternoon I finally had the time to go to the bank and deposit four hundred fifty pesos on my friend's account. I bought his copy of Mariah Carey's Emotions album, which was released in 1992. If you'd ask why I bought the superfluous item, it is because it's an apparent investment for a fan like me and it contributes to my CD collection! It's not that actually expensive after all, it's just the shipping fee that made it pricey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home