Just so they know
When I logged in on Tumblr, I was gobsmacked that this rumour of Mariah Carey and Regine Velasquez has once again emerged from the depths of world wide web because of the immature minds of haters.
PS: I had some few amusing mistakes whilst typing. It feels embarrassing listing them down in this post, so you might as well just take care of them. Anywho, I make mistakes, too!
My head was filled with rage when I read this. As a fan it somewhat hurts a big part of me as Mariah has always been my saving grace (next to the Lord, of course), and this rumour is definitely fake to be talked about. Such a waste of time. However, to vent what I felt, I just had to say this:
With the help of my friends it was slowly but surely "reblogged" and talked about on Tumblr. As for now, I'm getting more than ten "reblogs" and a few "likes". It might and should increase any time tomorrow.
PS: I had some few amusing mistakes whilst typing. It feels embarrassing listing them down in this post, so you might as well just take care of them. Anywho, I make mistakes, too!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home