I'm lazy
I'm watching television at the moment, while my brain's instincts are telling me to get up from my bed and get something to eat in the fridge. For the record, my life has always been like this; it's no doubt why I'm gaining weight to the extent of this very day. The apparent reason, as far as I am concerned, is probably my laziness when it comes to daily activities. I think it has been a habit of mine ever since I started high school.
But no, of course not, I'm not blaming my high school friends for this ambiguous habit; I guess this is just really me, my nature. Oh, I'm not that lazy though, jokingly I think I'm just overflowing with potential energy. On the point of the topic, I do things when I'm motivated and inspired enough to do them. It has been proved the day when I was thoroughly bored, sucking the tip of my pen; and surprisingly I ended up writing a poem I've never written before. Perhaps my life is just like that — a life that needs inspiration that will motivate it to live up whatever turmoils will block the way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home