The world has finally turned upside down
I don't know where to start.
First of all, I've been on-and-off in my bed for days. I couldn't get a proper sleeping time; leave alone when I wake up early in the morning to get water - but stay awake till noon. In fact, I heard sleeping a lot could burn your carbs; I've been pushing myself into a diet for years already, but there is no to avail. In addition to all these depressing things, I get tired a lot: I'd lay on things and yawn, and I could say this is a very bad omen. But, to be on the pessimistic side, this could help to get a big rest this summer break.
(PS: The bloody picture has nothing to do with my abnormal sleeping habit.)
Second, the intense effect of Holy Week has come in my place. We - speaking of the family - have been trying to lift up the custom traditions and beliefs in this Week; unsurprisingly, my grandmother seems not serious about it. Despite all these things, especially that I'm not a Catholic, I have my own five customs, and they are the following:
- Less Facebooking and chatting (this will serve as sacrifice);
- I try to avoid swearing, and using vulgar words;
- I help on household chores (people find it very surprising);
- my epiphany on realising the Passion of Christ;
- more prayers and prayers.
Lastly, speaking of prayers, I spoke with Sarah, and asked her how is she and her health. It has been a long time since I last talked to her: it was on March 14. Admittedly, as one of her long-distance friends, it made me feel bad; I wish there is something more I could do to help her with her fibromyalgia. She stated that she's been "switching a lot of meds lately" because her "doctor has to find the right combo". The worst of all, she also said that her disease has affected her work, and she "got food poisoning on Mariah's birthday" after eating a Mexican food with lettuce in it. Overall, her health somehow has an improvement: she stopped throwing up after she had her colonoscopy last 2007. I'll just keep on praying about her health, and hopefully it would be cured. That's all.
2 Comments:
The blog post title has nothing to do with the topic.
Your blog is nicely written. Remember your dreams.... and live for them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home