Saturday, April 24, 2010

". . . so we can reach our end goal."

"Sometimes we need to step back and take a look at ourselves. A look at where we are, where we are heading, and where we ultimately want to be in the end. If the first two aren't heading towards the last we need to make adjustments so we can reach our end goal."
-David Archuleta on Twitter. 

Eight days until the most anticipated day of my life. I phone my aunt this afternoon, but sadly I won't receive an iPhone on my birthday. It's not that I'm disappointed in her, it's just that I'm disappointed in my self for expecting too much this past few days. Perhaps iPhone isn't just for me. And I believe there has to be a reason for that. On the related topic, she promised (though she didn't mention the word 'promise') that she'll send me cash to celebrate my birthday. But I won't expect that much, as I just end up being lonely.

At the moment, I'm hoping that tomorrow would be a good day for me. And I believe only God knows what it might bring into my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home