PETA, I love you
Last week I asked PETA via e-mail for leaflets and stickers to be delivered in my house. The e-mail was diverted to a staff in PETA Asia, who informed me that they just recently made an office in Makati; sad to say, I live here in Cebu, which is miles away from that place. Furthermore, they said to me I should be the one to shoulder the shipping cost, as they are keeping a tight lid to their budget. But I don't care about the shipping cost, I care about the leaflets, stickers and two DVD which are soon to be mine.
The reason why I requested them is because I want to help animals. Like us, they have their own rights and should be treated equally. My main point is that they are helpless due to the fact that they are quite different among us humans. Take dissection in universities and schools, for example. This way of examining their anatomy is inhuman, therefore this traditional practice should be cut out. We can use alternative and animal-friendly procedures for studying their internal body organs. Moreover, the absolute inhuman act includes skinning and cutting them alive.
I'm quite proud to say that my apparent defending of the rights of helpless animals is improving day by day. I know this is meant to happen, and that God really wants me to do. Perhaps this is what I am living for?
The reason why I requested them is because I want to help animals. Like us, they have their own rights and should be treated equally. My main point is that they are helpless due to the fact that they are quite different among us humans. Take dissection in universities and schools, for example. This way of examining their anatomy is inhuman, therefore this traditional practice should be cut out. We can use alternative and animal-friendly procedures for studying their internal body organs. Moreover, the absolute inhuman act includes skinning and cutting them alive.
I'm quite proud to say that my apparent defending of the rights of helpless animals is improving day by day. I know this is meant to happen, and that God really wants me to do. Perhaps this is what I am living for?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home