Just something I realised
I realised this song sums up my life. I hope you like this; this is the only thing I can talk about tonight.
Hero, written by Mariah Carey herself and her writing partner, Walter Afanasieff, is a single from Mariah Carey's third album, Music Box, which was released in 1993. The song talks about one's epiphany on realising that there is a hero if one looks within oneself. This song hit the top of the chart on Christmas Day of 1993, making Mariah's sixth number one song.
Hero, written by Mariah Carey herself and her writing partner, Walter Afanasieff, is a single from Mariah Carey's third album, Music Box, which was released in 1993. The song talks about one's epiphany on realising that there is a hero if one looks within oneself. This song hit the top of the chart on Christmas Day of 1993, making Mariah's sixth number one song.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home