Sunday, April 11, 2010

How was the week?

For a change, I made a list of good and bad things that happened this week:

Yehey:
  • One of Dad's military collectibles had been sold, and the money was used to buy groceries.
  • There was somewhat an improvement of my self-esteem, though somehow it went down back to the point where it used to be.
  • My sleeping impediment has been cured: I'd like to say thanks to the people who wakes me up early in the morning.
  • When I found out the truth, my love for Her was resurrected.
  • I learned to share problems with trustworthy people.
  • For the first time, I asked dad to drive me to a place. The most surprising point was that he did it without hesitations.
  • My new friend Patrice made me a very adorable artwork; it is clear to see that her creativity is unparalleled. 
  • One of my New Year's Resolution is to lose weight: I haven't done any exercises at the moment, but I've been carrying gallons of mineral water every now and then. Perhaps that counts up for something?
Boo:
  • Things and appliances has been sold for financial purposes.
  • The school office summoned me to let me know about my current status: closer supervision.
  • Mood-swings and insecurity were getting worse day by day.
Result:

The week was somewhat good.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home