"How much is my tuition fee?"
The Twenty-first of April seemed to be more different than yesterday: not only that my mood has gone up surprisingly, but also things in the house seems to get better. I texted Dannika last night and asked about how the celebration was going, but I received no reply, I don't thing that's a bad omen though, I think that's normal as we have different mobile carriers.
Speaking of birthdays, May 2nd is quickly approaching. I'm planning to ask my auntie in Sydney to buy me an iPhone for my birthday. I mean, I rarely get special gifts from special people. Also, my parents quite noticed that I'm apparently excited for my day. Just recently I asked Mother what would be her gift for me, but I didn't get a very amusing response: she's nothing to give to me, as she's going to spend all the money for my tuition fee. I think I can say "FML" for once.
I haven't talked with my Happy Monster for the past few days. She's busy with school business, I think.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home