Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hitler and the Quintuplets

The morning turned out to be different. When I woke up and logged in on Facebook, I received notifications for Dannika—yes, the one whom I'm talking about whenever I say 'She' and 'Her'— and I was insanely surprised when she asked me about Twitter. I mean, she's never done that before, and it's still a mystery for me why it happened. Needless to say, we had a long conversion on her wall — which includes about what will she do on her birthday this April 20th, and I also told her that I have a gift already prepared for her. But sadly she'd got to go as she's going with her cousins are going to the mall to buy gifts for her. But anyway, I'm actually grateful that this happened; it's a very rare moment which I really ought to treasure.
On contrary to popular beliefs, happy moments don't last forever. Father wasn't sober (yes, he drank again) when he came home from his friend's house, so the dinner was filled with his heavy sighs and hot-blooded gaze over the table; he basically does that when my younger brother doesn't want to eat the prepared food. He then showed up his well-known attitude — Hitler attitude (don't laugh when I say that for it's really true). Anyway, it does really matter to me at all. The fact that his mood sometimes affect me isn't visibly obvious to him yet, but I hope he would see so some time . . . to know that I have feelings too!

Just so you know, my dog gave birth to five — FIVE — puppies today; the way I say "FIVE" is a clear exaggeration, as my friend Michael's dog gave birth to twelve. We haven't given names to the quintuplets yet, we'll just do so when their reproductive organs are recognizable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home