Saturday, April 10, 2010

The highlight of Summer 2010

Ok, let's face it. Today was a busy day. A lot had happened; I don't know where to start.

Firstly, I was late this morning. On the contrary of what I posted on my wall, I didn't spend my money on eating at my favorite fast-food restaurant; but since I had enough sleep, I was on the mood to go at the resort. I asked Dad to drive me there, which he kindly did without hesitations. After thirty minutes, we safely arrived at the place. Though there was a problem at the entrance gate, I won't bother blogging more about it as my parents paid for the entrance fee - so it was hassle free.
Luckily for me, I then found my classmates easily; they we're already enjoying the sea when I arrived, so it was pretty much easy for me to find them. The only problem was that we couldn't put more pleasure into the day, because the resort's items were over-priced (ever since it's opened,) and we had the bloody B.Y.O.F. rule (Bring Your Own Food - if you'd ask me). But irregardless, much fun went on by playing games in the sea. We kept doing so for more than three hours, and apparently there is no one to blame why we're having body pains at the moment. Sadly, every happy moments have to come to an end, so by five o'clock we went home, vowing each other to upload their photos on Facebook.

Lastly, I'm pretty much sure that I haven't (forgive me if I had) told you about my uncle's 50th birthday and Eve's graduation in high school. Since last night the people were as busy as a bee: it ought to be an extravagant and imeldific celebration because of the two important events, so everything ought to be prepared perfectly. The foods were visibly abundant, so Grandma invited some of our neighbors that it made the celebration semi-formal. Later then, our family compound was filled with new faces tonight, with the exception of Eve's classmates whom I've been friends with forever. Anyway, my relatives and long-lost cousins (like Carl and Aries) were there. Wish granted, the party ended up at eleven, so no more karaoke singing and clinging glasses tonight. And now I go to sleep. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home