Friendships are . . . what?
"Friendships are like plants. If you don't care for them, they wither and die."
- The most epic game: The Sims.
I am so not in the mood to discuss fucking things in my life. My life is miserable. I suddenly remember that last day of year 2009, I hoped that year 2010 would give me a change — a good one. But it seems I jinxed things again: this doesn't turn out so well for me. As a matter of fact, I have infinite reasons to prove that; maybe infinite is a bit of an exaggeration, but it's a fact . . . somewhat a fact. Anyway, to get back to my point, things just don't get better: it seems to improve somehow — but it wears off after a short period of time. And I'm tired of saying that I'm fed up; rather, I vent it to social networking websites, which includes Twitter and Facebook.
I just wish that people would try their best to be sensitive to my insincerity. . . .
I just wish that people would try their best to be sensitive to my insincerity. . . .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home