Bye-bye, April
One day left and another month will be gone. Apparently I've done nothing interesting this April. Count the days I was depressed since the end of March, whereas I was having trouble concentrating on regular activities such as enjoying my time. At least I tried to be somewhat productive; however, whenever I started to do some such things I end up with total failure.
Anyway, on Sunday will by the day — my 15th birthday. I'm somewhat confused on what to do because Mother has already decided where we will go after going to church. I think we'll be eating at my favourite restaurant, Chowking. On the other hand, I've also decided where to celebrate it with my friends. But I cannot assure them hundred percent — I'm currently penniless at the moment, and I'm in doubt whether my aunt will send me cash or not. It's quite ambiguous though. And I hope she really would do so.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home