Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthdays are special for me

I now believe what my parents say about spending too much time on the computer: it can really damage your eyesight — but not in my situation. My right eyelid hurts like fuck, and the only thing I can throw my blame to is the computer. As what you have probably noticed, I've had this habit on sleeping late at night, and only get 6 hours of sleep as a result; so surely that is one of the reason of this problem. Eventually I changed my wallpaper to a black one, and it somehow helped me with it. I want to tell my parents about this, but I think this is just normal and nothing to be worried about. . . .
Enough about my eyesight, I'm afraid I'll jinx things that I'd end up wearing glasses months from now.

Last night Armiel and I had a countdown for his birthday. I'm kind of jealous that he's 15 now; I can't wait for May 2nd to come. My point on doing countdown every birthday is that I want to feel the feeling on growing up.
Speaking of birthdays, what I want on May 2nd is a simple one: I want to do what I want to do. I don't need a special celebration like last year's, I need my time on hanging out with friends, and the like.

In short, I just want to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home