Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introduction and all things

First of all, before this blog would reach 50 posts per month, I'd like to tell you few things about me:


  • I often get mood-swings; there are some post I might regret later on.
  • I speak fluent English.
  • I'm 14 --- going 15 this May. But age doesn't matter, does it?
  • I'm a massive fan of Harry Potter.
  • I collect CDs of my favorite artists.
  • I love school.
  • I write poems.
  • I love pasta.
  • I go online whenever I see a computer.
  • I buy expensive things. (Though I end up being broke after so.)
  • I'm inlove.
  • I love to write: pen and paper is my priority.
  • I tweet.
  • I truly wanted solidarity
  • I use British expression such as "bloody" and "wicked".
  • I'm hopelessly devoted to this girl.
  • I've seen life from many sides.
  • I've been dumped.
  • I'm up on Yahoo! Messenger 24/7. (You can ask me for my ID.)
  • I end things up quickly. Like this list.
(More will be added day by day. . . . )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home