I miss school
It's been — (looks up the calendar) — four days (not much) since the time I last saw my classmates. Somehow I miss school, and there's nobody to blame to; I try to keep myself from reminiscing old school memories.
So my Freshmen classmates had their reunion today, but I didn't join; I guess there's a better reason to stay home rather than enjoying beach with long-time friends. Though Carl told me that only 3 of them — out of 15 who attended the meeting — came to the meeting place, I assume they had fun. It's nice to spend time with friends though especially this summer break.
My summer break is actually boring — rather than an "actual vacation" as it used to be last year. The only possible thing I could do in the house is to eat, sleep, chatting with friends, read books, etc., etc.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home